We’re very happy that you are considering us for your next holiday! Below are some things we’ve learned that guests would like to know before they book with us.
Why should I book with Alexander’s Property?
When you book with Alexander’s Property, you’re getting more than a holiday rental. You’re getting professional service you can count on.
- You will find all of our properties to be professionally managed, cleaned and well-appointed.
- Our online booking calendars are always kept up to date, and when it comes to payment, the experience is seamless and secure.
- You can expect welcoming and informative communications from the moment you enquire until check-out via our guest service team.
- And when you arrive, expect a warm welcome with a personal check-in. We’ll hand over the keys, show you around the property and answer any questions you have.
- In all of our properties, you’ll find complimentary Wi-Fi, a welcome supply of toiletries, water, tea, coffee, washing and cleaning supplies.
- If you happen to need anything at all during your stay, our team are available 24/7, ready and waiting to assist you!
How is Alexander’s Property different than a listing site like Booking.com or Airbnb?
Booking sites like Booking.com and Airbnb operate listing websites that enable you the guest to research and book a property rental. However, once you book the property, you will need to work directly with either the homeowner or a property manager anytime you have questions or issues during your stay. This can be hard for some homeowners who often live overseas. You will often find a lack of consistency when booking directly with owners who don’t use the service of a local property manager.
Alexander’s Property uses local staff, vendors, expertise, and technology to ensure every guest stay provides a stress-free holiday experience every time. Meanwhile, property owners get to live their lives without interruption or worry, whilst earning an additional income due to our quality service for guests.
How can I find out exactly where my rental is located?
The maps on our listing pages are very accurate. However, if you would like we are happy to send you the home’s full address and latitude/longitude – please feel free to reach out to us.
How do I know the properties are legitimate rentals?
Every property listed on www.alexandersphuket.com is managed and rented solely by Alexander’s Property. We have been in business since 2008 and would not be if we operated in a dishonest and unethical way. You are welcome to review what our previous guests have had to say about a property on each of our specific listing pages.
Is the price of each rental accurate?
We know inaccurate pricing is a pain and something many guests have experienced in the past. This is why we continue to invest in technology, not only to price competitively but to keep all rates and calendars working seamlessly across all platforms.
If I book it today, how much is the deposit and when would my final payment be due?
Outside of 30 days, we require 50% of the total to book the rental you have selected. The remaining 50% will be due at 30 days before your check-in date.
Inside of 30 days, full payment will be due at the time of booking.
Do you have any house rules?
Although house rules will change for each property, we request that all guests follow the below policies to keep people and the home safe:
- Please behave as you would in any home in which you live, with respect for property and neighbours.
- Unless we approve otherwise, you (as the guest booking the property) must be over the age of 18.
- You will be an occupant of the property during the entire reserved period and other occupants of the home during your stay will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision.
- Do not exceed the maximum occupancy of the property.
- No parties, noise that can be heard beyond the home or in adjacent units or any illegal activity may occur at the home.
- No pets are allowed.
- No smoking inside the property is allowed. Smoking is only permitted in outdoor areas such as balconies or designated areas.
- Check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 12 noon. We will notify you via email in advance if early check-in or late check-out will be available.
- Please use common courtesy at the home by keeping it clean, reporting any problems or damages, washing dishes as used, taking garbage to the outside bins, leaving towels in the bathrooms and sheets in the bedrooms, and not rearranging the furniture.
How do I get help before and during my stay?
We are available 24/7 and can be contacted through email, phone, Skype, Line or Whatsapp. Please see our contact us page for details.
Although we are proactively tending to each property, problems do happen. We will always do everything possible to resolve any issues quickly.